The year 1980 was chock full of memorable events:
- Mount Saint Helens erupted
- CNN becomes the first 24hrs News Station
- Mini Gold Rush in Australian outback after gold is discovered
- 3M begins sales of it's latest product Post-It Notes invented by Arthor Fry and Spencer Silver
- The Winter Olympic Games are held in Lake Placid, New York, United States
- Millions of viewers tune into the TV soap opera Dallas to learn who shot lead character J.R. Ewing
- Voyager 1 probe sends the first high resolution images of Saturn back to scientists and confirms
the existence of Janus, a moon of Saturn
- Release of Pac-Man arcade game
Ah, but none so momentous as John and Julia's wedding thirty five years ago today.
I love you with all my heart, honey.